Dudhsagar Waterfalls Goa (GUIDE BOOK)
1. Are activity start with pick up which start around 08:30 am from Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Arpora,Panjim & Miramar..
2. we start towards are journey towards waterfall
3. one you arrive we will be going are journey in a very thrilling way in a jeep safari form the roads to the river with exciting fun till the water fall gate.
4. after the thrilling adventure you reach there you get an hour to have bath and do whatever you want
5. once your done with bath, your taken to the spice plantation to see about more than 50 types of spices with their details and even you can buy some for you.
6. the fun dosnt end as while you are in spice plantation you can see a delightful sight of elephants having a wash and a sight of some very rare species of birds in the plantation which will keep you fresh and make you feel a part of the nature.
7. Wait a minute it also included an unlimited serve of delicious goan traditional food prepared and served for you at the spice plantation.
8. Later heading forward for a visit to the Old Goa church which is known to be a famous historical place in Goa. Comfortable transportation is assured and all necessary security and safety is provided.