SCUBA DIVING DETAIL
Pick up and drop from the Dive Centre
45 Min Training in the swimming pool
Dive in the open Sea for 25 min with instructor
Fruits, water bottles ,light snacks
Certified Dive Guide
Spotting of dolphin
1. Scuba Diving the most done Water Activities in goa where diving in goa have taken people to the next level of scuba diving for non-swimmers and the one who are experienced in doing scuba diving.
2. Scuba Diving in Goa is the one of the bucket list water sports in goa where the customer can learn and do scuba diving in one day scuba diving tour package in goa.
3.Goa Water World makes sure that watersports in Goa are safe and best price guarantee. The safety of our customers is our moto with PADI certified professionals.
SCHEDULE AND GUIDE BOOK
1. Scuba diving in goa start with pick up with A/C transport which start around 08:30 am from Calangute, Baga, Candolim,Arpora, Panjim & Miramar. If more than 4 persons are there than we also give pick up from Vagathor and Anjuna.
2. On the way breakfast around 10:00am
3. After reaching the spot visual training will be given
4. Head towards the scuba diving in a boat.
5. On reaching the spot, shallow water training will be given with all the dive equipment till you gain confidence.
6. Than the real scuba diving with two (PADI Certified professional instructor) one will be with you and second one will be keeping track from the top.
7. while you do scuba diving see the treasure of sea the corals and other flora and fauna which catch your eyes.
8. take your life time memories along with you in the form of individual photography and videography free while you do scuba diving under water.
9. After you finish with your activity enjoy the veg/non veg traditional lunch and unlimited beverages (beers/soft drink/water bottles/)
10. After the lunch head back , and you will be dropped from where the pick up was given.
Please carry your swimwear or extra T-Shirt, extra Shorts and Towel Sun cream, hats, sunglasses as per your needs.
1.Thinking of scuba diving at vasco da gama? You must read these.
– Scuba Diving is a best selling water activity concept in goa. – Goa Water World gives you the chance to take a under water dive in the Arabian sea of goa to have look and see the beautiful corals of the sea which is the real gold of the sea. – We have PADI professional staff to guide you throughout this underwater journey. – All you possibly have to do is be active and enjoy the most awaited dive and the sweet and fun time spend with the beautiful sea creatures forever to cherish.
2. what will i get to see under the water?
– You will see the amazing life of sea creature and the fish. Goa have the different variety of fish to play with when you go deep down the see and enjoy the under water life.
3. is it safe for me to do scuba diving because I don’t know swimming?
– This package is not just for swimmers but non swimmers can also be a part of this scuba diving experience in Goa. If you are a beginner nothing to worry about as our trained staff will guide you making your dive comfortable and full of enjoyment.
4. is there any age limit to do scuba diving?
– not to worry any one who is 10 years or above can do this as we do it we professional trained PADI Certified trainers.(PADI-Professional Association of Diving Instructors. The people who have breathing problems should consult the doctor and do it and a pregnant women should not do it.
5. what else i will get to do while going for scuba diving?
– Boat trip Individual Photographs/Videography. site seeing of ancient fort
6. will I be provided with lunch, snacks, cold drinks and beverages?
– Yes, water bottles/softdrink /Beers/ Snacks unlimited and not to worry as traditional veg/ non-veg lunch will be provided for every individual person.
7. Will I have to use my own transport, while going till the island?
– No, on time pick and drop from the near locality will be provided so not to worry.
8. Will I get healthy food or lunch to have?
– yes, At Goa Water World, the scuba diving trip also includes a serve of traditional Goan village Food along with cold beverages and mineral water.
9. Is it that I have to go deep? and who will be available with me?
No, only to limited extend, not to worry with every single person are 2 trained professional will be always available to guide each one of you while doing scuba diving